- Attendance at the general assembly (every two years during regular symposia) and the right to vote on policy issues. Eligibility to be elected to the executive and extended executive board..
- Reduction of 25% on registration fees for all events organized by the association. Reduction on proceedings published by the association.
- Members receive regular updates on work and events of the association through a Newsletter
- Active contribution to the pertinent discussions on the promotion of analytical chemistry for environmental and food monitoring.
Annual membership fees – new conditions !
- Current IAEAC members : 20 €
- New IAEAC members : 50 € NEW
Academic Institutional membership * : 165 €
Corporate membership * : 500 € NEW
Subscription to IJEAC *** : 90 € NEW
(Intern. Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry)
*Institutional membership enables academic and research institutions to advertise scientific and job-related information through the IAEAC webpage, Twitter or e-mail information distribution system, where appropriate. Attend meetings with reduced registration fee.
**Corporate members receive reduced registration at IAEAC events and can send application notes to IAEAC members twice a year.
***Access to one online subscription to the International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry (IJEAC) published by Taylor and Francis, is available to IAEAC members for an additional fee of 90 € per year.
You will be informed about your admission as a member of the association and billed for membership fees.
Banque Cantonale Vaudoise , Place St-François 14, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland
EUR account: IBAN: CH33 00767 000L 5308 1835
Student Travel Grant
The IAEAC has allocated funds to help students to attend IAEAC events. If you are a Graduate Student Member of the Association and are supervised by a Member of IAEAC (membership has to be longer than 1 year), you are eligible to apply for a travel grant to attend an IAEAC conference or workshop.
Your mentor must write an endorsement letter.
For your application, please send a letter of endorsement by your mentor, and acceptance letter of your presentation at the conference, your CV and a brief motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed Members of the IAEAC Extended Executive Committee. Awards are competitive and will be judged on scientific merit.